New units for fuel oil reduction, Muskiz, Biscay, Spain. New coker unit and coker storage (not in [+]
Dunkirk LNG regasification plant
- Client: Dunkerque GNL
- Country: France
- Start date: 2010
- Ending date: 2015
Dunkirk Liquefied Natural Gas regasification plant, France.
Dunkerque LNG has built a LNG unloading, storage and regasiﬁ cation plant in Dunkirk (France). Dunkerque LNG chose the consortium TSLNG SAS for the LNG process facilities LOT. TSLNG SAS as main contractor was composed by TECHInt and SENER.
The Dunkirk Liquefied Natural Gas Regasification Plant has three 190,000 m3 storage tanks and is able to produce 13 BCMA (Billion Cubic Meters per Annum) of natural gas. It is equipped with a jetty, unloading arms and pipes, storage tanks, systems for regasification and gas emission, a BOG (Boil-off Gas) recovery system, a flare stack, a seawater pump system for vaporization, auxiliary systems, and series of buildings specially designed for the operations.
- Project data:
- Nominal capacity: 13 BCMA / 1.9 M m3/h.
- Location: Dunkirk, France.
- Contract type: EPC.
- Partners: Contract award by TSLNG (TECHINT 50% y SENER 50%).
The scope of LNG Process Facilities LOT, is composed of several facilities.
- Jetty able to receive the large LNG carriers (267.000 m3) and unloading them at a maximum rate of 14.000 m3.
- BOG recovery systems with three BOG low pressure compressors, one BOG high pressure booster compressor, recondenser and auxiliary blending pump Vaporization system with ten Open Rack Vaporizers, sea water pumping station.
- Flare and security systems.
- Connection with the gas transportation network.
- Technical and administrative buildings.
Other programsSee all
Naphtha hydrotreatment unit, La Plata, Argentina. The HTN goal is to hydrogenate the stream 4, outlet of [+]
Isomerisation unit U-618 for the Repsol refinery T-46, Tarragona, Spain. Revamping of the isopentane unit for [+]
Mild hydrocracker for the Repsol refinery, Puertollano, Ciudad Real, Spain. The new “Mild Hydrocracker” units designed [+]