New units for fuel oil reduction, Muskiz, Biscay, Spain. New coker unit and coker storage (not in [+]
- Country: Spain
- Start date: 2013
SENERWave is a software designed by SENER that couples 2 different solvers to simulate floating and fixed devices and structures in sea conditions: a fluid dynamic solver devoted to seakeeping simulations of 3D multi-body radiation, and diffraction problems and an open source equation based language to model complex physical systems. Simulation has to couple hydrodynamic and power take off interaction.
SENERWave allows to
- Introduce the Wave Climate & Bathymetry:
- Monochromatic & irregular waves, white noise
- Different spectrum (JONSWAP, Pierson – Moskowitz, TMA…)
- Wind forces
- Introduce the Physics and Dynamics of the devices.
- 3D Geometry of floating and fixed devices and platforms
- Mooring Systems
- Pneumatic, hydraulic or mechanic conversion systems
- Allow to import and maintain meteorological and oceanic libraries for different locations.
- Meteorological Summary
- Scatter Diagram
- Waves statistics.
- Energy Evolution in different periods (kW/m).
- Study the Wave propagation and the Resource (definition of frequential and directional wave components)
- Obtain performances
- Frequency and Time domain Analysis
- Movement of the water surface
- Water pressure over device surface
- Fluid velocities
- Body motions
- Loads on the mooring system
- Electrical production and Power Matrix
- Optimization of device production
- Cost and LCOE calculation
- Engineering and Purchasing
- Hull Construction
- Piping / Static Cable
- Offshore Works & Installation
- Indirect Costs
- Operation an Maintenance
- Calculation and Assessment:
- Different devices.
- Different locations.
- Sensibility Assessments.
- Financial rates and Parameters.
- Result & Post-process (report)
- Operational Data.
- Production and consumptions.
- Graphical Results.
Other programsSee all
Isomerisation unit U-618 for the Repsol refinery T-46, Tarragona, Spain. Revamping of the isopentane unit for [+]
Mild hydrocracker for the Repsol refinery, Puertollano, Ciudad Real, Spain. The new “Mild Hydrocracker” units designed [+]
Polycarbonates plant, LEXAN II, Murcia, Spain. The plant built by General Electric Plastics puts this company [+]